Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wondering Minds

So as I read other's blogs and the "handbook" the surgeon's office gave me and continue to have more and more questions. So here are a few if anyone has any answers:

1. Why no caffine after surgery?
2. Is there a better list of things I can eat and drink on each stage (clear liquid, liquid, mushies, etc.)
3. Where do you find the best tasting and most economical protein shakes?
4. Do you think about your band all the time?
5. If your current medication doesn't come in liquids or chewables how do you take them?
6. When do you start worrying about your protein intake amount?
7. What should I buy before my surgery?
8. Do they let you fill your pain meds before your surgery?

Well, as I find these answers, I will try to post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment